Compass HR Professionals offers project-based consulting services in a wide variety of Human Resources areas to meet your needs as they arise. Our experience enables us to confront complex Human Resources issues by providing practical, effective advice and solutions. We take the time to understand your unique challenges and provide appropriate solutions that propel your company forward.
- Organizational Human Resources Assessment
- HR Policies / Handbook / Best Practices Assessment
- HRIS Selection and Implementation
- HR Compliance Audit
- Personnel file review
- I-9 Audit
- Labor Law Posters
- Employee Classification (FLSA) review
- Application Review
- Compensation Planning and Analysis
- Performance Management Program Development / Implementation
- Workforce / Succession Planning
- Interview / Evaluation Guide Development
- Job Descriptions
- Employee Recognition Program
- EEOC Complaint responses
Do you sometimes have Human Resources concerns or issues, but don’t have the need or resources for a full-time Human Resources professional? Compass HR Professionals can provide part-time, on-site services to handle your day-to-day Human Resources needs. We work with your team to handle the details so you can stay focused on running and growing your business.
- On-Site support for Owners / Managers / Employees
- Employee Relations
- Employee Disciplinary Issues and Investigations
- Staffing / Recruiting
- FMLA Assistance
- Benefits Administration
- Worker’s Compensation Administration
- Unemployment Insurance Administration
- Exit Interviews
- Various HR Projects
Compass HR Professionals offers a wide variety of recruiting and staffing services to help you achieve your hiring goals. There is no “cookie cutter” approach when it comes to recruiting and staffing. Compass HR Professionals will work with you to develop an affordable, effective and unique solution to getting you the right people for your business.
- Sourcing Strategies
- Job Postings and Ads
- Pre-Screening Candidates
- Compensation Benchmarking
- Offers and Onboarding
- Background Checks
- Reference Checks
- Drug Screens
- Exit Interviewing
Compass HR Professionals has training programs that can be customized for all levels of people in your company. In addition, we can work with you to understand your training needs and develop programs for both individual and group training programs. If we do not have a training program on a topic you need, just let us know and we can develop it for you!
- Annual Harassment Prevention Training
- Effective Interviewing
- Performance Reviews
- Conflict Resolution
- Disciplinary Action Administration
- Custom Training Programs
Do you have leaders or teams that struggle with communications or effective leadership? Compass HR Professionals can provide coaching to individuals to leverage their strengths and enhance their abilities in needed areas, and to teams elevating their communications, productivity and effectiveness. Coaching from Compass HR Professionals enables leaders and teams to perform at their best, benefiting the entire organization.
- Executive Coaching
- Team Building
- Employee Development
- Coaching and Communications Assessments utilizing the Forte Assessment system
- If your workplace is filled with conflicts, dysfunction, low productivity, and finger-pointing it’s easy to blame the employees.
- What if your employees aren’t the real problem?
- Maybe the Root Cause is Communication
- Our Forte Assessment System allows you to understand each person’s unique style of communication. Use this knowledge to transform your team’s interpersonal relationships to achieve trust, synergy, and performance.
- The Forte Assessment is also an excellent tool for use in executive coaching and development planning for employees currently in leadership roles or those aspiring to that level.